Who collects your data?
Happenee s.r.o. is the operator of the Happenee Platform, which you are authorized to use through website www.happenee.com or through a dedicated application.
What personal data do we process?
We only process personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of the platform Happenee and within your user account. This is especially the data that you provide us with at user account registration and when logging in to organized events and which you enter subsequently as part of the management of your user account and your events.
Why do we process your personal data?
In some cases, we process your personal data based on the organizer's instructions, and only under the conditions to which the relevant organizer has a legitimate reason and to which youhave authorized him.
Who will have access to your data?
Recipients of data that may have access to your personal data are:
● persons who provide for us the technical operation of a particular service or technology operators who we use for our services;
● persons who provide us with sufficient security and integrity of our services and websites and they also test this security regularly;
● persons to whom you provide authorized access to your data and / or with whom such personal data you legitimately share;
● accounting or administrative service providers;
How long do we process your data and how are they secured?
We must process the personal data that is necessary for the fulfilment of all our obligations under generally binding legal regulations for the period specified by the relevant legal regulations or in accordance with them.
All personal information you provide to us is secured by standard procedures and technologies.
What rights do you have in relation to the protection of personal data?
In particular, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
● the right of access to personal data;
● the right to correct or supplement personal data;
● the right to request processing restrictions;
● the right to object or process a complaint in certain cases;
● the right to request the transfer of data;
● the right to be informed of personal data breaches in certain cases;
● the right to delete personal data (the right to be "forgotten") in certain cases; and
● other rights stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act and in the GDPR.
You also have the right to apply to the Office for Personal Data Protection for breach o fobligations in the event of a breach of the obligations set out in the GDPR. Contact: Office forPersonal Data Protection, Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7; landline phone: +420 234 665111 (Switchboard).
How to contact us?
● contact address: Baštýřská 142, Hostavice, 198 00 Prague 9, Czech Republic
● Contact point: https://www.happenee.com/#contact
● email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest version: January 18, 2019